Friday 6 September 2013

Bristol OOTD.

Hi Guys, Sorry it has been a while since you've heard from me.

So I thought its my turn to give you an OOTD post.


 This outfit of the day is from the Bank Holiday Weekend, I spent the weekend down in Bristol with my parents and brother. 
I actually purchased the jumper below from River Island in Bristol's Cabot Circus for £25. The jumper is a lovely ribbed knitted mustard colour and is slightly cropped. I paired the jumper with my sky light blue TopShop MOTO Vintage Joni high waisted jeans at £36.
  •  

I finished off my outfit with a pair of All Star Low Top Converse in Maroon at £44.99, I love converse some may even say I have an obsession, but who doesn't have an obsession with shoes?

I hope you enjoyed today's post, sorry it is only a quick one. 
Did you have a nice Bank Holiday? What did you do?
Let us know!
Love B



No comments:

Post a Comment